Finance ConsJob ID 58059BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Updated Template automated and already made available in Kenexa.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations in India and Manila.
The Finance team work with all business groups to drive and facilitate financial efficiency & controls for platform functions. Establish & present a meaningful operating metrics Partner and represent IND&PHL finance team in cross functional projects and relationship management across different LoB’s Help the platform in formulating and analyzing the financials and help in cost saving / efficiency ideas.
About the Role
This position would be required to work independently and would be the Team leader responsible for ensuring smooth analytics for Month Close reporting/Quarterly Forecasting/ Variance Analysis. Focus on Accuracy and timeliness of data being shared with Leaders and stakeholders. Present the data analysis to Finance leadership and Business stakeholders. Build strong connects with Business, Controllership team and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing a section or department of professional staff engaged in the analysis and evaluation of financial plans for a business group.
- Duties may include: analyzing group's financial performance; informing management of trends and variances and recommending appropriate action; identifying, calculating and recommending most equitable allocation of group's expenses etc.
- Lead in Quarterly forecast cycles for the Business and collaborate with multiple stakeholders -LoB Finance teams, Demand Planning team, Business stakeholders.
- Support Month close activities including reasoning for variance, reporting and communication to key stakeholders. Review General Ledger and Cost Centers
- Provide trends on cost and highlight significant swings along with reasons for the same. Present analytics through relevant graphs and charts. Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency
- Work with Lines of Businesses & Support functions to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across cross functional groups with competing priorities.
- Communicate and present financial performance to various stakeholders and functional heads
- Expertise in managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant financial reports and MIS.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting (CA,CPA, MBA).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- At least 10-12 years’ experience in Finance and Reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Relevant certifications in Power BI, Advanced Excel / Analytical tools etc.
Market Skills and Certifications
Chartered Accountant, Oracle, Smart view, PPT, Forecast, Business Reporting
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.