Software Sr EngineerJob ID 53844BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo IndiaPrivate Limited
Wells Fargo India Private (WFIP) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIP at our International Careers website.
Digital Technology and Innovation (DTI) the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions which includes application design, development, and support.
About the Role
- As Software Engineer, you will be working as a Developer as well as responsible for Test automation.
- Overall strong functional knowledge, fungible Python experience, TDD/BDD and software validation
- Good Development Experience in Python
- Working Knowledge of TDD/BDD & well versed in Software Development Practices
- Must bring a unique Solutions Engineering and development Approach. Must be proficient with Agility, CD & CI interoperability.
- Develops Test Automation Framework, Test execution and Service Virtualization components
- Continuously involved in testing for functional, regression, smoke, resiliency, and orchestrate chaos testing strategies
- Explore continuous inspection capabilities code quality to identify problems before they manifest in production
- 5+ years of application development, Testing and implementation experience
- Software Development: Python in data domain, data analysis, data processing,
- Web/Mobile Testing: Selenium, Appium, Perfecto Mobile, Applitools & Postman (API Testing)
- CI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Gitlab, Artifactory, Ansible
- Chaos Testing: Toxy-Proxie, Kafka Trogdor
- OS and Platform - PCF, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows
- Service Virtualization: CA Dev Test, Mockito, Wire Mock, Parasoft, Lisa
- Monitoring: AppDynamics, Splunk, ELK
- Exposure to RPA
- Distributed technologies: Kafka, MongoDb, Cassandra etc
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.