Veterans Employment Transition (VET) Business Banking Internship ProgramApply now Job ID 5373794 Schedule Type Flexible Work Hours 30 Location Cheyenne, Wyoming;
Business Banking part of Wholesale Banking, primarily serves small to lower middle market businesses that have annual sales from $5 to $20 million. Our more than 100,000 Business Banking customers have complex financial services needs that warrant a dedicated business relationship manager (banker) and relationship management team. The most common industries that our customers serve include services, retail trade, finance, insurance, real estate, construction, manufacturing, wholesale trade, agriculture, transportation, public utilities, and mining. With over 550 locations across the company, Business Banking provides a comprehensive offering of business lending, and cash and business risk management products and services such as lines and loans, equipment financing, deposit products, treasury management, merchant services, business payroll, and foreign exchange.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements. #indeed
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior Military experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Candidate must be able to begin the 8 week program during the first week of April,2018 through May, 2018
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively as an individual and part of a team
- Strong personal motivation, attention to detail, and creative mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, and collaborative team environment
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.