Collector 2Apply now Job ID 5371099 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Clive, Iowa;
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNIITIES!!!
• Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, Collector 2, Collector 3, Collections Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, implementation, loan administration, etc.
• Monthly incentive - Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
• 401k – 6% company match!
• PTO - New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
• SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
• Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
Training Schedule: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. M - F for 8 weeks for training
After training is complete the team member's schedule will vary with three days starting at 7:00am and two nights ending no later than 9:00pm and every other Saturday 7:00am -12:00pm. Schedule may vary based on business needs
* A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS *
IA-Clive: 13733 University Ave - Clive, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.