Cashflow Modeler, Structured Finance DeveloperJob ID 5571445
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
- A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
Wells Fargo Bank is the premier provider of Corporate Trust Services. We are currently seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill a Reverse Engineering Consultant 1 position in the Corporate Trust Services Group. The group is responsible for new deal development and change management of cash flow modeling across a variety of asset classes (Domestic and International RMBS, CMBS, and CLO; State and Local Municipal housing agencies; Municipal & Corporate Debt; Lease; ABS Student Loans). These tools are built in compliance with legal documents and assist the deal teams in performing monthly bond payment & tax calculations. The new deal development and change management process is a key risk and quality control function and is instrumental in improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain cash flow models in a variety of applications (Intex, Access, Excel, etc.)
- Understand, interpret, and analyze legal documents on a variety of asset classes
- Participate in the change management process of cash flow models for requested enhancements
- Work with internal/external clients and provide support to the bond payment and tax teams by troubleshooting and problem solving requests in a timely manner
- May identify and communicate processing issues and escalate for resolution.
- Propose recommendations for automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes
- Follow departmental procedures, policies, and controls in order to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and minimize risk
- Participate in projects, including assisting systems support groups with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Four year degree in Finance, Math, Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- Masters or other graduate level work in an analytical discipline
- Knowledge of SQL syntax logic and structures (user-defined table types, for example, cursors, while loops, table variables, complex joins, etc)
- Experience writing, testing, debugging and troubleshooting code
- Knowledge of financing facilities (Warehouse, SFR, Repo, Instant Offer)
- Strong grasp of non-securitized deal structures and bond payment calculations
- Experience with securities legal documents such as Trust Agreements, Indentures, Prospective Supplements, Pooling and Servicing
- Agreements, and Private Placement Memorandums
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MD-Columbia: Min: $49,100 Mid: $68,200 Max: $87,300
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $47,500 Mid: $62,000 Max: $79,400
NY-New York: Min: $53,600 Mid: $74,400 Max: $95,200
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.