Business Banking Manager - ProducingApply now Job ID 5345381 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Columbus, Ohio;
The Business Banking Producing Manager will build a team of Relationship Managers in the Columbus, OH market while personally building and maintaining a book of business. The Producing Manager acquires, manages and grows profitable account relationships with an extensive percentage of complex and large-sized business customers that have annual gross sales of $5 million to $20 million. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing leadership for all activities in the assigned market, including promoting the growth of the team’s portfolio by implementing marketing and business plans, reviewing the quality of the team's business, ensuring the loan portfolio remains sound, and growing business banking loans, deposits and services.
- Proactively partnering with existing customers to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges.
- Accurately assessing customers’ financial needs for the purpose of formulating a business plan and delivering an effective variety of financial products and services in order to help the customers succeed financially.
- Performing effective financial analysis and underwriting in the areas of credit, cash flow and collateral.
- Partnering with other bankers and lines of business to deliver the full complement of Wells Fargo products and services.
- Structuring and completing secured and unsecured business loans.
- Ensuring all credit decisions are in compliance with all policies and standards.
- Hiring, training, motivating and developing team members.
- Representing Wells Fargo in the community.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.