Business Support Consultant 3Apply now Job ID 5498093
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
As part of the BPM organization, the Process Owner and Process Manager Capability Build team is responsible for the overall design, build and implementation of the Process Owner and Process Manager capability for Wells Fargo. As part of the Process Owner and Process Manager Capability Build team, this role will primary be focused on building, documenting and maintaining Process Owner and Process Manager standards, templates, artifacts and the accompanying work specifically concentrating on change control, communication, and user support.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Partners with key stakeholders and business partners to develop the conceptual design of the capability; solicits requirements and needs; converts requirements and needs into written processes.
- Utilizes research and design standards; sequences design content into the most effective and efficient order.
- Defines and documents the interaction model of this capability, including the key partners and how they interact with Process Owners and Process Managers.
- Develop strategic timeline and plan for work design through implementation.
- Design requirements for capability reporting.
- Define the infrastructure necessary for a successful execution including; design and build of Jira boards to track Process Owner and Process Manager progress, establishing a standard folder structure within SharePoint to house artifacts and documentation
- Identifies and creates materials to support the designed capability, including internal and external procedures, aids, guides, and playbooks; assists with training material requirements and development
- Partners with Enterprise and Group level communication teams for content creation and delivery mechanism specific to the Process Owner and Process Manager capability.
- Manage the change processes to make adjustments to the Process Owner and Process Manager Capability.
- Champion the maintenance of the capability and accompanying documentation including the playbook, procedures and on-boarding documentation.
- Partner with the BPM Service Desk function to provide subject matter expertise for escalated “help requests”.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification or equivalent process improvement Operational Excellence experience
- Understanding/Experience with Agile
- Excellent relationship skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Jira
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Experience in Business Process Management practices
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.