IT Senior Lead AuditorApply now Job ID 5465293 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona, Minneapolis, Minnesota, San Francisco, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Charlotte, North Carolina, San Antonio, Texas, St Louis, Missouri;
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group focuses on conducting and coordinating audits of information technology throughout Wells Fargo, including audits of the Enterprise Information Technology Group, the group responsible for providing most of Wells Fargo’s core technology and support for line of business processes and products. The team also covers audits of the Enterprise Information Security group that provides products and services to equip Wells Fargo team members with the tools, knowledge and expert resources to protect Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and sensitive customer information.
Two sub-teams within Information Security Audit are seeking to fill an IT Senior Lead Auditor position: Information Security Risk Management and Third Party Information Security. Key stakeholders include the Chief Information Security Officer, the Chief Risk Officer, and Information Technology leadership.
Key job responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Participates and leads execution of the audit process to conduct tests of internal cyber and information security controls. Exhibits an understanding of technical infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Develops and applies effective project leadership skills pertaining to information technology and cybersecurity audit engagements regarding notification, task assignment and monitoring, project pacing and control.
- Leads audits that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity.
- Engaged in multiple audits concurrently, with a leadership role in at least one audit.
- Demonstrates knowledge in critical areas of technology including operating systems, networks, application processing environments, and information/cyber security.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of all key IT processes (application development, production management, information security, data governance) but has developed sufficient proficiency and specialization in one or more of these processes to render the professional judgements required of an auditor-in-charge.
- Related professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIA, CPA)
- Should have experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, policy, application security, cybersecurity, network and/or server security, security analysis and risk assessments, network architecture, IT infrastructure management for client/server environments or configuration compliance management.
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls).
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
AUDIT SERVICES/HR SHARED SERVICES
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.