Relationship Banker ContingentJob ID 5573496
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The CSBB organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers. We want to build a strong value proposition for key consumer and small business segments by identifying gaps and opportunities and building capabilities to transform how we engage customers and deliver advice.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of retail branches, ATMs, and online and digital channels, offering financial products and services to consumers and small businesses through approximately 5,200 retail banking branches and more than 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and Washington, D.C. Branch Banking includes the Affluent Segment and Strategy team and Wells Fargo At WorkSM, the Business Development Office, Business Initiatives, Business Performance & Accountability, Distribution Strategies, Future Banking, and Regional Banking.
Primarily participates in the Branch Banking Licensed Banker licensing program. This is a temporary position until employee has successfully completed licensing requirements. Upon successful completion, employees will transition to Br Relationship Banker role.
• Serves consumer and small business customers by proactively engaging customers to understand and help with their current and future financial needs
• Works with partners to deliver exceptional customer experience, acquire, deepen, and retain relationships, and help customers succeed financially
• Builds relationships with customers by asking questions to learn about their financial needs, understanding customers life events and goals; and share how Wells Fargo can help by following up through proactive outreach, and appointments
• Builds relationships with branch employees and partners by working together to best serve customers
• Grows a book of business through proactive outreach
• Conducts needs based conversations to identify credit, deposit and investment needs of customers
• Partners with financial advisors to understand appropriate introductions to address the needs of customers with investment or retirement needs
• Serves as a leader in managing risk; understanding and manage risks in the business, adhere to policies, procedures & controls and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules & regulations.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
FL-Destin: 34877 Emerald Coast Pkwy - Destin, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.