Internal AuditorJob ID 45196BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
We are looking for an audit professional to help support the coverage of our regional portfolio of businesses across our EMEA footprint.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a multi-national financial institution, be a self-starter, and a clear communicator. The candidate will need to work proactively with a wide range of lines of business and functional support groups in a period of continued expansion. More specifically, the candidate should be able to:
- Design and execute tests to verify control effectiveness.
- Execute and document assigned section of the audit plan and other defined responsibilities while adhering to Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS) procedures and guidelines.
- Identify control weaknesses, regulatory compliance issues, and other areas of risk.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism while performing major components of audits within Wells Fargo’s business activities.
- Influence and provide credible challenge across the organization.
- May lead smaller scale audits/projects and support special initiatives under the supervision of the auditor-in-charge or audit manager.
Market Skills and Certifications
Proven experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Internal audit experience at a large financial institution, auditing company or accounting firm.
- Experience supporting audits across a wide range of lines of business and functional support groups.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Part or fully qualified professional certification (CIA, CAMS, CISA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, Securities License, etc.).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel 10% or more of the time across EMEA financial hubs and occasionally to Asia and/or the US.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.