SWIFT EngineerApply now Job ID 21476BR Location Dublin, Ireland;
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Technology Services is seeking a SWIFT Engineer/Administrator to support the SWIFT applications and services within the SWIFT Technology Services team.
The selected candidate will perform the administrative and technical activities required to support SWIFT application, infrastructure and services.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign technical solutions.
- Leads and/or performs analysis efforts.
- Manages projects and work related tasks, including migration of applications to production.
- Perform various application software installation, configuration changes and configure plug-in software.
- Monitors system performance and capacity.
- Administer SWIFT infrastructure and implement new capabilities for assigned projects
- Create or update documentation related to the activity performed (design document, maintenance procedure, troubleshooting document).
- Communicate changes/upgrades to all customers. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff. Follow change and problem management policies.
- Troubleshoots problems and takes appropriate corrective action and or interacts with other teams within SWIFT Technology Services, the development team, other Technology teams or external vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services (SWIFTNet Browse, FIN/FIN Copy).
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods.
- Knowledge of market Infrastructure Target2, EBA.
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Linux) as a user.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.