Trading Operations Specialist - 9 Month contractApply now Job ID 35560BR Location Dublin, Ireland;
Market Job Description
- Provides trade support to the Treasury desk for all products including but not limited to Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps, Money Market Trades including Repos / Reverse Repos and Foreign Exchange
- Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, booking errors, breaks etc
- Ensure all deadlines are met, all exceptions in the trade flow are investigated and satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge & Experience with regard to EMIR & Volcker reporting
- Sound understanding of accounting logic with regards to cash entries and GL feeds
- Be capable of making appropriate decisions in line with critical deadlines, high value trades and sensitive clients
- Become a subject matter expert and apply in-depth knowledge to add value to operational procedures and other improvement procedures
- Compliant with all operational and regulatory controls and procedures
- Capable of owning and delivering UAT for specific system enhancements, ensuring scripts and testing are accurately completed prior to release in the production environment
- Build strong relationships across the business with the relevant teams including regular communication with the Front Office
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage personal development in line with goals and personal development plan – take personal responsibility for own performance
- Ability to work well within a team, meet targets and interact with a wide range of people including senior management
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates must have a strong academic background and proven experience in similar roles within Operations / Middle Office departments of financial institutions.
- The candidate should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, excel and access in particular as well as being systems orientated in general.
- Must be analytical with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to escalate appropriately, make informed assessments of issues and suggest corrective actions.
- The candidate should possess outstanding problem solving skills, a high focus on attention to detail, be deadline orientated and be productive under pressure.
- Experience in trade booking & accounting systems which includes: Flexcube, ITFT, Calypso, Blackrock Aladdin, Simcorp Dimension, Opics, Bloomberg as well as general Financial Services systems
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.