Account Manager - Southern EuropeLocation: Düsseldorf, Germany Job ID R-123834
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Distribution Finance Relationship Associate...
Main function of the job:
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
CDF provides inventory and receivables financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and an intimate understanding of the customer’s needs and objectives. Our CDF teams operate from 10 hubs globally and partner with manufacturers, distributors and dealers from various industries to help them enhance their liquidity, improve their sales performance and drive growth.
Wells Fargo has a new opportunity for an experienced and professional Account Manager (AM) to join the team based in Dusseldorf.
The Account Manager role reports into the Credit Portfolio manager for the Benelux and Southern Europe, which is part of the Service & Delivery Risk Function within Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF). The primary role of the account manager is to minimize losses whilst maximising Vendor utilisation & Dealer service through effective management of assigned Dealer Portfolio. The AM will work closely with Underwriting, Commercial, Portfolio Control, Field Audit and Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of Risk Controls & Customer Service in accordance with CDF SOP’s & Procedures. (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
In this role, you will:
...be responsible for the in life management of an assigned portfolio of accounts. This will primarily include the provision of customer service and risk management. To achieve this you will be responsible for:
- Managing a daily workflow (Portfolio Control System) to promptly address delinquencies on customer accounts to ensure Wells Fargo remain secure and minimize the need for management interventions.
- Addressing return payments.
- Managing delinquent accounts to ensure CDF remains secure and if necessary up to the point of repossession.
- Various internal reporting requirements.
- Dealing with rejected invoices, received either manually or through the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) between Wells Fargo and its customers.
- Pending approvals / overline requests along with timely processing of increased credit line requests.
- Prompt completion of workflows to ensure compliance and dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Dealing with credit note and customer payment queries to ensure dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Collection of Vendor charges to ensure prompt settlement.
- Complaints process to ensure the customer is treated fairly.
- Prompt completion of all Wells Fargo Learning tasks to ensure practice and compliance are current.
- Registration document handling/control activities for vehicles.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Credit Control / Collections Experience.
- Communication skills - ability to relay required information clearly and succinctly to the customer; ability to listen to the customer and answer queries in a clear, diplomatic and articulate manner; communicate directly with customers, vendors, sales reps, Risk contacts, & relationship managers.
- Problem solving/decision making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Work within the framework of company regulations e.g. data protection, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Full Italian and English fluency, additional languages (Spanish, French) are an advantage
Full Italian and English fluency, additional languages (Spanish, French) are an advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.