Regional Sales ManagerJob ID 65351BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager Norway will report to the Country Sales Leader – UK, Ireland & Nordics for Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF). The Regional Sales Manager will be located in Germany but will be responsible for customer relationships in Norway.
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager will be managing in-life relationships with dealers and making introductions to new dealer relationships in the Caravan, Motorsport, Marine, Industrial, Lawn & Garden, Agricultural & Technology industries to deliver financial targets.
In addition the Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for the local day to day relationship with our manufacturer customers as appropriate whilst maintaining strong contact with colleagues across Europe to cross refer business opportunities.
From time to time, as required, there will be a need to meet with new vendor customer targets, supporting the Country Sales Leader and NRD team with developing new relationships across industries.
- Identify key priority dealers across the relevant market to bring onto the program
- Ensure full understanding of dealers credit line requirements in conjunction with the manufacturer partner
- Be able to understand manufacturer sales forecasts /plans to ensure alignment with dealer credit line needs across industrial and countries
- Conduct detailed financial overview with priority dealers to support risk decision process
- Be able to negotiate appropriate forms of security to meet dealer credit line needs
- Optimize pan European program structures for dedicated manufacturers in terms of dealer/manufacturer needs, pricing and risk reward
- Document and implement program term changes across local dealer network
- Demonstrate ownership and pro-activity in optimizing the local Vendor relationship
- Maintain strong visibility to dealers and vendor sales personnel through attending trade shows, dealer events and vendor meetings
- Meet with customer manufacturers to discuss network strategy, portfolio performance, volume and assets versus plan in accordance with the coverage plan
Market Skills and Certifications
- Fluency in English and Norwegian.
- Ability to travel in Norway and other countries as required.
- A good knowledge of / passion for the served industries
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills
- Experience and a track record of achieving sales targets in a fast moving commercial finance environment
- Able to work under tight schedules and consistently meet objectives
- Ability to interface with various internal functions and internally/externally at a senior level
- Strong team player/self-motivated
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.