Senior Property ManagerLocation: Eugene, Oregon, Portland, Oregon Job ID R-153052
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Property Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the operational continuity and preservation of all company owned, leased or managed leased real estate within a moderate scale and complex portfolio
- Represent company interests with internal customers, vendors, landlords and external tenants
- Negotiate building service agreements, project terms and conditions
- Apply preferred operational service standard, effective asset preservation planning and work effort execution, and lead resources on real estate service solutions
- Develop, lead and implement plans within the portfolio in support of occupancy and operational strategies
- Lead plans within the portfolio in support of occupancy and operational strategies
- Recommend portfolio strategies and contribute to, recommend and support overall business strategies and initiatives
- Manage a team
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Property Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Property Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications, US:
- Bachelors Degree (architecture, design, construction, business)
- Commercial real estate experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to travel - approximately. 40% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.