CX Analysis and Planning ConsultantJob ID 5572068
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
This Business Liaison Consultant 3 will work on the Cards, Retail and Merchant Services (CRMS) Consumer Credit Card Customer Experience (CX) Team and be responsible for leading deep dives into credit card journeys, developing key performance indicators and dashboards, and sift through complaint and survey data for insights that will allow us to improve the card customer experience.
This role requires a highly curious team member who is willing to ask questions and challenge assumptions to improve our understanding of how customers experience our products and interactions across channels. Strong analytical thinking is required to discern between noise and meaningful findings along with the ability to synthesize information across disparate sources of operational and voice-of-customer (VoC) data.
Three skill sets will be critical success in this role:
1. Leverages superior data and business analytical thinking to extract insights and consensus from disparate data sources.
2. Highly effective project leadership and management skills with the ability to rally partners around achieving common objectives while understanding the diverse needs of your group of stakeholders.
3. Strong communicator with the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience and summarize complex processes and findings into easy-to-understand insights.
A passionate advocate for our customers, the successful candidate will be an important change agent in fostering an increasingly customer-centric culture within the Wells’ credit card organization.
**Preferred locations listed on job posting. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
Telecommuting will not be considered.
Base salary range for this role is:
SD - Sioux Falls: Min: $75,600 Mid: $108,000 Max: $140,400
ND - Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
OR - Hillsboro: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
CO - Denver: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience developing structured analyses of complex customer and operational data that drive actionable insights.
- Analytical fluency and familiarity with statistical sampling techniques.
- Advanced Excel and Data Visualization skills and experience using Tableau dashboards.
- Comfort with sifting through complex data, extracting insights, and articulating these insights to stakeholders.
- Experience influencing peers at all levels of the organization and comfortable interacting virtually with team members in different locations.
- Results oriented and resourceful employee, capable of quickly gathering, processing, and applying learnings to efforts focused on improving the customer experience.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to enroll stakeholders, peers, and management.
- Creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into action.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Hillsboro: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $75,600 Mid: $108,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.