WFCF Field Service Collateral RepresentativeApply now Job ID 5373667 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Hoffman Estates, Illinois;
If you are looking for a career that allows you to set your own schedule, to work independently, and will provide you with a ride range of skills that will set you up for future success, look no further! At Wells Fargo & Company, you have the opportunity to forge your future with an industry leader.
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products.
As a Field Service Representative, you will be responsible to audit and monitor internal processes and/or customer accounts to ensure compliance. Complete simple to moderate field examinations of existing and prospective clients. Conduct inventory inspections of multiple products at dealerships in an assigned territory. You must live in your assigned territory/region for efficiency purposes or be willing to relocate within the United States after completion of training.
Class Start Date: March 12th
- Reviews and audits financial records such as bank statements, cash receipt journals, and sales documents to ensure compliance with repayment terms.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, disputes, program changes, and opportunities.
- Compiles information needed to meet reporting requests.
- Performs physical inspections of dealer inventories and reconcile with Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) records through effective communications with account managers.
- Assesses condition of collateral with prompt and accurate reporting to confirm CDF’s collateralized position.
- Collects all funds due to CDF and conducts repossessions based on direction from CDF.
- Plans effective routing of inspections to ensure maximum risk containment with minimum input from Regional Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining work equipment including laptop computer, printer, and Personal Data Entry (PDE) Device.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to all applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 years auditing experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Proficient knowledge of business practices and processes.
- Able to work in outdoor environments and drive for extended periods of time (2-4 hours/day)
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Must be willing to travel overnight
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.