APAC Financial Control ConsultantApply now Job ID 22551BR Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
The position is based inHong Kongand has been created to provide support to the Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) business in Asia, as well as otherAPAC controllershipactivities. The individual will be expected to liaise across a range of stakeholders, including APAC Finance teams and other groups within WF itself and across the region and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewmonthly accounting journal postings
- Manage month end process ensuring complete and accurate books and records are maintained under US GAAP and local GAAP
- Prepare MOFCOM and US SEC regulatory returns
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements and participate in audit
- Calculate daily MOFCOM leverage ratio
- Assist in VAT and CIT tax filings
- Help the APAC Financial Control team to ensure complete and accurate books and records are maintained for APAC and its branches under US GAAP and local GAAP regimes and, in particular, ensure an appropriate control framework exists to mitigate all relevant risks.
- Support APAC Financial Control team on projects and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- University degree (or equivalent) and professionally qualified accountant.
- Working experience in financial institutions or banking industry
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and banking products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Must be able to work independently whilst providing positive collaboration within a fast paced, team environment.