APAC Learning & Development ConsultantApply now Job ID 30852BR Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR;
Market Job Description
Reporting to the Regional HR L&D Manager based in Hong Kong. This L&D consultant role will be primarily responsible for analyzing, delivering, evaluating and maintaining the learning agenda to support the International division of Wells Fargo Bank across APAC. Learning consultation, facilitation and project management are key parts of the role.
- Develop relationships with line of business leaders, HR members and other stakeholders to design and drive successful program delivery.
- Consult with business leaders and L&D professionals to develop learning solutions to meet business objectives and make recommendations to ensure performance outcomes are attained.
- Conduct critical tasks such as learning needs analysis, data collection, consulting, facilitation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation skills to create an engaging learning experience using different media of facilitation, i.e. face to face vs. virtual.
- Apply strong business acumen and consulting skills to ensure robust development solutions for client.
- Consult and partner with subject matter experts and learning team partners to transform business knowledge into effective learning solutions.
- Implement measurement and evaluation plans, interprets results and make recommendations based on results.
- Participate as a project team member in complex project implementations or initiatives, while simultaneously leading learning and development projects.
- Communicate and partner with virtual teammates across cultures and geographies within the organization.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Learning and Development or related discipline would be advantageous.
- 8-10 years of experience in learning and development with regional exposure in financial services or MNC.
- Strong stakeholder management with senior business leaders in cross-cultural and cross-functional settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated project management and learning delivery experience.
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills, flexibility to work outside of comfort zone with minimal guidance.
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity while remaining focused and driving for results.
- Exposure to supporting organizational change agenda with L&D solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, ability to communicate in native Cantonese and Mandarin is advantageous.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.