Business Risk & Control Senior OfficerJob ID 67523BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Acts as the subject matter expertise for records management in the region:
- Keep updated and connected with Corporate Records Management policy, records management developments and other supplementary regulations/legislations in the region such as data localisation requirement
- Provide guidance on records matters such as records classification and retention
- Be a voice for the region for matters related to records management
- Connect with the Group Records Coordinator, Information Management Office and other stakeholders in the Wells Fargo records community to build understanding and alignment of records management requirements and how these requirements are met through global programs or local processes.
- Drive/Coordinate region-wide records management initiatives as required
Market Skills and Certifications
5+ years of experience in records management, information management, risk and control
- Knowledge of APAC privacy and records management requirements
- CRM or CIP preferred
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to escalate issues
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.