Operations ClerkJob ID 39277BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
- Process payments in a timely manner.
- Matrix oriented, aimed at productivity and accuracy.
- Respect and follow instruction fromTeam Head.
- Good communication skills both in spoken and written English.
- A self-motivated team player with good inter-personal skills and attention to details.
- Responsible and reliable person and able to work independently.
- Report overnight duty from 9pm to 6am/10pm to 7am (Monday to Friday) with additional shift allowance provided.
- Report duty on HK Holidays, typhoon and black rainstorm days with compensation.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Secondary School or Matriculated Graduate.
- At least 1 to 3 years banking experience in Funds Transfer and Remittance preferable.
- Knowledge on SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire and U.S. OFAC Regulations.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.