Home Lending Wealth Investment Management Leader (Business/Market Segment Manager 5)Job ID 5572296
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The Home Lending Wealth Investment Manager Leader (Business/Market Segment Manager 5) is a newly created position that will report to the Head of Strategic Alliance Programs, and partner with senior leaders across both the WIM and Wells Fargo Home Lending (WFHL) organization. This position will lead a team of MGDC's and Business Support staff, and is primarily focused on developing and executing our WIM strategy.
This role and the team are critical in supporting the WIM partnership to ensure we have aligned the proper support. This role handles all aspects of the WIM relationships.
This leadership role will further develop our WIM partnership through a myriad of strategic initiatives and ongoing field support, while ensuring proper oversight of our regulatory requirements. Our WIM partnership requires considerable attention/support involving many of the bank’s most valuable clients. The relationship also involves the compliant exchange of referrals and must have rigorous oversight, reporting, and controls to ensure we are continuing to meet our regulatory commitments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities includes the following:
- Primary point of contact with WIM channel leadership developing and executing ongoing mutual strategies that increases mortgage capture of WIM clients
- Manages the MGDC execution in the field and further advances Retail and WIM alignment/support strategy and certification
- Oversees and enhances lead generation process (WFHL to WIM and WIM to WFHL)
- Develops our WIM digital and marketing strategy
- Meets regularly with WIM field regional leadership and Retail field senior leaders to ensure adherence and connectivity with partnership
- Works with LRC partners to develop ongoing RESPA oversight and compliance/regulatory standards, leads Credit advocacy and awareness with Retail Credit partners, leads pricing advocacy with Capital Markets and Finance
- Develops cross-program strategies with other Program leaders to uncover opportunities that serve both the Program and our WIM/PMB teams
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years working in a financial services sector with preferable experience weighted in mortgage and partner relationships
- In-depth strategic thinking and high level process development and implementation skill set
- Background in advisory services
- Strong risk management and compliance knowledge, and an understanding of the regulatory environment
- Proven record of building strategic partnerships, both internal and external to the organization
- An outstanding leader who has the ability to inspire and motivate employees to a very high level of performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.