Apps Systems Engineer 4Apply now Job ID 35709BR Location Hyderabad, India;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo’s large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
Wells Fargo Capital Markets Data Services (CMDS) technology team is seeking a hands-on experienced Ab Initio Developer. The Capital Markets Data Services team is part of the Enterprise Core Services group and is primarily responsible for serving the reference data (product & price) & transactional data needs of the Capital Markets applications within Wells Fargo.
- Design & Develop scalable Ab Initio solutions that are used to load and distribute reference/transactional data.
- Provide L3 application support for the CMDS suite of applications during IST zone.
- Provide UAT support & needed assistance for release management activities.
- Provide development support to other applications who use CMDS services.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Have at least 7 - 9 years of hands on working experience in building large and complex systems.
- Have 6+ years of strong Ab Initio Conduct>It development experience.
- Have strong DB working experience (Oracle, Advanced SQL, SQL performance tuning, Stored Procedures etc.)
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Experience working in large projects with ability to do multitasking.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have experience working in Financial Services domain (good if it’s in capital markets)
- Have capital markets product knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income Securities, Commodity and Derivatives) and exposure to Capital Markets working & trade life cycle.
- Experience working with Capital Market Service providers like Broadridge, GMI etc.
- Working experience working with Java applications.
- Experience building teams, training and mentoring junior team members.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.