Apps Systems Engineer 5Apply now Job ID 32570BR Location Hyderabad, India;
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
You will work as a Performance Engineering and Testing Lead. You will interact closely with multiples Technology partners across the US and EGS locations.
- Partner with application architecture team for performance design validations
- Set up the competency for performance code validations
- Drive focus areas and any other performance engineering initiatives
- Provide solutions and lead all the THUB activities
- Upskill team members on any emerging performance engineering topics/tools
- Partner with management on designing learning plans
- Explore and leverage Service Virtualization capabilities across all LOBs
- Work towards building knowledge repositories to build a strong performance engineering competency
- Research on new tools to implement the various initiatives
- Engage with application partners/engineering teams to enable monitoring (AppD/SPLUNK) for all applications and across all platforms (legacy and cloud)
- Build performance testing/engineering strategy for cloud migration activities (PCF/Azure)
- Leads the GUILD team
- Work with Development teams on defining test strategies
- Performing detailed analysis on the tests executed
- Ensuring that parameters are optimally tuned and configured across the environment
- Able to suggest the required monitoring hook to help better monitor the performance of application during load test
- Lookout for performance tuning opportunities at each layer of the application
- Follow-up with respective developers and SME depending upon potential root cause of performance and other issues identified during the test executions
- Work with architects, developers, system administrators, network engineers, and vendor partners to troubleshoot and identify root cause of performance problems
- THub and Cloud support to team members
- University degree in IT or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 10 years in Performance Testing/Engineering.
- Working Knowledge on Cloud, cloud migration, DEVOPS.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in JAVA and Load Runner
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good to have certification on Load Runner or other performance Testing/Engineering tools
- Application performance Monitoring tools
- Java - programming expert