Data Management ConsultantJob ID 59476BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India& Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. Wells Fargo India & Philippines operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about us at our International Careers website.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) within Enterprise Functions is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data, our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company
About the Role
This role will support the EPIC operational, governance and oversight processes. EPIC is the Enterprise Party Identification and Consolidation master system, which currently provides the common unique ID across all platforms for all entities or persons, which interact with Wells Fargo & Co. This individual will work with our internal partners to help maintain Hierarchies and General Indicative Attributes for each individual record. They will be responsible for cleanup, ongoing maintenance of existing party attributes, and the party merge/unmerge process. The merge/unmerge process identifies whether records are the same entity, utilizing information within the records, supplemented by online research to determine action. The information is leveraged by Corporate Function Groups, such as Risk and Regulatory Reporting, as well as other data aggregation teams within the Enterprise to assist with consistent reporting.
- Lead and assist with clean-up efforts within EPIC and at the source, pertaining to the data populations that partners consume from EPIC
- Research and analyze data anomalies
Market Skills and Certifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Business requirements gathering, data mapping, business systems analysis, reporting, analytics, QA (ETL/data testing) or data analysis/management
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience working for and/or supporting Financial Services clients
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Ability to interact with a diverse team
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in ALM, SQL, UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
- Experience working in agile scrum teams and familiarity with JIRA is preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.