HR Service Delivery ManagerJob ID 59169BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
About The Role:
This role is part of a Global Delivery team that provides support for U.S. and international HR processes, and key stakeholders will predominantly be U.S. HR and Total Rewards business partners. This role reports to the Global Delivery leader for HR India and the Philippines.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives.
This role is part of the Human Resources Operations group and services the Displacements Operations Team as well as the Compensation and Performance Administration Team.
- Leads one or more teams working complex and/or specialized customer service and operations functions for all Wells Fargo team members.
- Drive business routines
- Provides direction as required to accomplish goals
- Makes decisions from knowledge base, reports, and other data to support department goals.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of unique systems and technology used for specialized functions.
- Seeks information to stay updated on changes in the industry to improve service delivery.
- May interact with senior and executive levels of management.
- Collaborates with business partners to strategize on complex issues, process improvements, and new initiatives in support of company goals
Market Skills and Certifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, human resources, accounting, or finance
- 2+ years of leadership experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Highly collaborative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to lead in a complex matrix environment, encompassing a broad mix of cultures and client groups
- Demonstrated success managing teams supporting US processes
- Proven success building and maintaining strong credible relationships
- Working knowledge of some aspect of an HR function, and an understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.