Software EngineerJob ID 55661BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
• A Senior Android developer with good technical and interpersonal skills
• Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts as needed.
• Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives.
• Directs, and assists junior developers and perform peer code reviews.
• 7+ years of software development
• 1+ years of leading a project
• 4+ years of Android development in a team or corporate/enterprise environment
• 2+ years of Kotlin development
• Awareness of Agile Scrum model
• Good business communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.