Software EngineerJob ID 54331BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
LOB Offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store (Branch), Digital, ATM, Account Product and Debit card services, Enterprise Micro services and Contact centers. . We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The CBST and ECT Platform team provides support for Branches (Enterprise Business Services), ATM Support, Retail Delivery Systems, Contact center world and Micro services.
CBST and ECT is currently looking for a Monitoring and Support engineer to join our high performing team. Engineer/lead will be responsible for defining and implementing a comprehensive monitoring solution that will be leveraged by Platform team.
About the Role
Senior Production support lead/engineer role (SRE) with having more than 8+ years of experience in handling production support activities with good knowledge on application/web server support, unix/windows server support, scripting (shell/Perl/python), able to automate manual tasks with SRE Skills (Site Reliability Engineering Capabilities) , should be able to assess the impact and automate tasks quickly.
Role expectation to have both support and development knowledge on Middleware services, TOmcat, Automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Problem solving skills ,Good communication skills and should be collaborative and able to work independently and with team as well
- LeadShould be able to lead specific areas in support team by delivering tasks on time and make sure to automate repetitive tasks
- Manageshould be able to manage work life balance, able to understand the impact of the issue, ability to quickly restore service , able to identify manual tasks to automate
- Developself-learning, understand technologies and deliver faster.
- Drivecustomer satisfaction by cultivating awareness of each client’s needs and offering services
- Build should be able to build SME knowledge to resolve incidents and share it with other team members.
- University B.Tech/MCA
- Experienceof more than 8 years in production support & Development knowledge (Preferably banking).
- Knowledgein devops, GITHUB, Jenkins, tomcat, apache, Jboss, shell scripting, Perl scripting, Splunk, appDynamics, ITIL, Ansible, HPOO (End to End Automation), Terraform,Netcool etc
- Strong analytical , technical and debugging skills
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- SRE – Able to understand requirements and deliver automation tasks
Market Skills and Certifications
Unix Shell/Perl scripting
F5, Splunk, ApDynamics
Anisible, HPOO, Terraform
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.