Software EngineerJob ID 62016BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the group
CCIBT (Commercial and Corporate Investment Banking) CRM group provides end to end sales process automation for the Wholesale Banking LOBs such as Commercial Capital, Commercial Real Estate, and Corporate Investment Banking and Treasury management groups. Our technology solutions provide an end-to-end ecosystem to help team members drive Customer/client engagement by optimizing the key activities of targeting, acquiring, retaining, understanding, and collaborating with customers/clients.
About the Role
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning Platform implementations and various other systems
- Providing technical leadership to a small but growing engineering team
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Own and drive agile practices within scrum team
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Salesforce CRM Applications.
Must have 8+ Years of SFDC development experience.
- 8+ years of experience in building end to end business solutions using Salesforce cloud offerings like sales, Service, Community & Marketing cloud.
- Strong experience in Salesforce development using Apex classes, Visual Force, lightning framework, LWC and Salesforce APIs.
- Solid understanding of CRM domain and force.com platform.
- Proven capability with CI\\CD and DevOps relevant to salesforce platform and in Agile environment.
- Hands on experience with salesforce deployments with exposure to SFDX, GIT, JIRA.
- Strong Salesforce integration experience with SOAP-based and REST-based (XML and JSON) web services.
- Knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns
- Continually develop depth and breadth in key competencies.
- Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning and treat negative events as opportunities for learning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and use strong writing and verbal skills to communicate facts, figures, and ideas to others.
- Deliver effective presentations and talks.
- Certified in one or more of the following: Salesforce.com Developer, Salesforce.com Advanced Developer, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in Banking domain.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.