Systems Operations EngineerJob ID 51324BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
This position within the PEGA Production Support team is responsible for researching and responding to problem tickets assigned to PEGA; monitoring, researching and responding to questions received in the PEGA Production Support mailbox.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- L1 support service – Monitoring & First Line of Defense for Incident Management
- Application Monitoring Team
- Proactive monitoring – 24x7 eyes on glass
- Receive and act on alerts
- First line of defense for incident management
- Incident response and logging
- Executing SOPs
- Ticket creation
- Incident coordination
- Escalation to L2
- Application Monitoring Team
- L2 support service – Incident Management/Problem Management
- Incident Management Team
- Incidents triage and coordination for tickets
- Stakeholder communication
- Execute workarounds
- Coordinate with third parties and other systems for fixes
- Code analysis and provide RCA
- Problem management
- Recommendations of changes for fix
- Adhoc service requests
- Provide software/patch deployment support
- L3 support service – Bug Fix/Minor Enhancement
- Bug Fix/Minor Enhancements Team
- Code fix/minor enhancements based on RCAs
- Work with SMEs and architects on finalizing, design and code comments
- Work with QA teams on testing cycles
- Help with SOP maintenance for new and changed capabilities
- Implement best practices
- Expected 3 years professional Information System experience in PEGA PRPC.
- Should have integration experience with SOAP and Rest services.
- Should have hands-on experience on the following rules in Pega PRPC.
- Should be ready to work in second shifts when required. Should have min 3 years of development experience in PRPC.
o Decision Rules
o Integration Rules
o Declarative Rules
o User Interface
- CSA Certified
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: in a highly critical environment
- WebSphere experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.