Systems Operations EngineerJob ID 57627BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
You will work as part of the DevOps Team and will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Dev and QA teams.
- In this Role the team member is going to work with the team on the assigned Project.
- His/Her main responsibility includes but are not limited to unless otherwise specified are
- Individual Performer Role and Self Motivated
Requirementsfrom Stake Holders
- Working on deliverables with the team
- Propose innovative ideas and implement
- Plan and Execute various tasks and processes
- SDLC processes and Agile development knowledge
- University degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 6 to 8 years in DevOps.
- Knowledge in ITIL.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with build and deployment process automation tools such as: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Udeploy, Puppet, Chef , Ansible etc.
- Proven expertise using and supporting Jenkins
- Proven expertise using and supporting GitHub
- Very good knowledge and experience with SCM tasks on the Unix platform.
- Must have good scripting skills using one of the popular languages such as Perl, Shell , Python
- Good experience in troubleshooting and supporting multiplatform enterprise application environments
- Having Experience of using Cloud Technologies Ex: PCF, Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Experience working with defect/change tracking tool such as JIRA, Rational ClearQuest or equivalent
- Experienced working in a fast paced, highly time critical environment where reporting status and closing issues with customers/partners/team members is expected
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to influence and collaborate
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.