Systems Operations EngineerJob ID 61993BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation/Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
As a System Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for Configuration, Patching, Incident and Change Management Support for Applications and Server Infrastructure with exposure on hardware, OS (Solaris or Linux) that are hosted in remote datacenter and provide technical systems support within a technology organization. Responsible for ensuring stability of production environment by providing on-call support as well as developing automated solutions that will enhance the way we do production support and improve the overall customer experience in the way we deliver day to day activities. Enabling production support to Agile Kanban to ensure faster and quick resolution of any production issues. Working on initiatives such as production release automation, blue/green deployment etc.,. You will interact closely with multiple business partners including the Development teams, Tools teams and Solution engineering teams.
- Deliver day-to-day Application/Platform support services for AI/ML/NLP Platforms
- Responsible for support functions and driving the execution of multiple Application/Platform support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, deployment management, and risk & vulnerability management.
- Provides on-call production support of Mission Critical applications and resolve issues with in RTO.
- Ensure effective production systems monitoring, alarming and notification response/maintenance.
- Leverage diagnostic tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
- Bring in engineering, operational management in various domains like AI & Cloud.
- Engineer automated solutions around how application and infrastructure code changes gets built, packaged, assembled, deployed, monitored and alerted on in our production environments.
- Work with SRE mindset. Building Automated solutions for daily redundant production support activities.
- Deep understanding of industry SDLC\\Agile methodologies to analyze existing standards in Dev ops and augment the standards.
- Design, develop and publish BI dashboard solutions
- Structure Operational data and come up with creative data visualization solutions
- Maintain and update support documentation (e.g. game plans, run books, procedures, and process).
- Communicate, co-ordinate and collaborate with multiple support teams and stakeholders
Market Skills and Certifications
- Must have 8+ Years of Production Support.
- Strong Knowledge on Redhat Linux Operating System.
- Linux OS and Intel Hardware troubleshooting and support.Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: data center, network, storage, and compute domains.
- Knowledge/experience of Python/Shell scripting.
- Knowledge/experience of Puppet/Ansible.
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line.
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau/ MicroStrategy or similar BI tools
- Proven experience delivering BI solutions
- Strong experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Knowledge on Server Management tools like OVO/Netbackup/Alerting tools.
- Proven experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar).
- Knowledge of Data Science/AI/ML/NLP platforms a plus.
- Knowledge on Web, Application & Database Servers Support.
- Candidate should have working experience in serving as a liaison between technology infrastructure operations and business projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to work in shifts (24x7 models)
- Experience in Unix Server Support domain.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.