Systems Operations Sr AnalystJob ID 61690BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Roles and responsibilities:
This position within the Virtual Payments platform team of CSBBT which is responsible for researching and responding to problem tickets assigned to Virtual Payments suite of applications; monitoring, researching and responding to questions received in the Virtual Payments Production Support mailbox, Build and UT of the enhancement projects.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Research Virtual Payments applications inquiries and/or problem tickets, including research and response to questions and inquiries received in the Virtual Payment Production Support mailbox
- Updating SharePoint site with status of issues and problem resolutions
- Perform testing validations to promote code to production.
- Support adhoc tasks like data requests and resolving non-critical production issues.
Skills and Experience required:
- Technology oriented B.E/B Tech Degree or equivalent advanced degree
- 4 or more years of experience in programming using COBOL, JCL, IMS, DB2, VSAM.
- Good working experience on mainframe utilities like sort, REXX, fileaid, endeavor/changeman easytrieve..etc
- Good working experience on debugging tools like Xpediter, abend aid..etc
- Analytic and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and can work independently
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.