Tech Bus Services Sr AnalystJob ID 62034BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
About the Role
Use of this job is restricted to Wells Fargo Technology. Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with low to moderate risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
Individual playing this role would gathers requirements and develops documentation, tracks and reports initiative status; ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and resources to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; updates websites to host documents, reports, and related information; serves as point of contact for information and updates.
Responsibilities may include resolution of user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from
others and coordinates resolution with users and vendors; participates in and may coordinate user projects related to application and hardware installations and upgrades; participates
and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures; develops and conducts user/support training;
tracks performance trends and recommends process improvements; understands quality, security and compliance requirements for user area. Keeps abreast of regulatory/compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Application data testing without GUI/Interface
- Functional/user acceptance test experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Remedy / Pac2000 experience
- Work with Technology partners
- Understand / gain understanding of the Backup Restoration Validation Testing environment (BRVT)
- Experience with database access tools such as Toad for SQL, Oracle/SQL Developer, Avamar Splunk, MS-Server and Guardium
- 2+ years of information technology experience demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Experience supporting small technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to communicate across impacted organization levels, particularly initiative sponsors
- Interface with the application team
- Collect scripts for testing from the application team, write/develop scripts if needed
- Execute scripts for validations
- Report test results to the application owner/team and facilitator
- Content validation of the data
- Application health check
- Work with Change Management resources
- Create Change Records and Work Orders (CRs/WO’s) to copy data into the Backup Restoration Validation Testing (BRVT) test environment
- Track CR/WO’s completion
- Setup the environment
- Create CRs to Clean/wipe out the environment
- Submit/Resolve Access issues
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.