Account Manager - French PortfolioApply now Job ID 23524BR Location London, United Kingdom;
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is an International Inventory floor plan business operating globally, working with manufacturers of products in the Marine, Recreational Vehicle, Motor Sports, Outdoor Leisure, Agriculture and Industrial sectors. The EMEA business provides distribution finance to facilitate manufacturers to distribute their finished goods to their dealer distribution base across Europe, whilst at the same time providing financing solutions to the dealer base to hold the manufacturers inventory over an extended period that will facilitate an orderly sale to an end consumer.
The primary role is to minimize losses whilst maximising Vendor utilisation & Dealer service through effective management of assigned Dealer Portfolio. The AM will work closely with Underwriting, Commercial, Portfolio Control, Field Audit and Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of Risk Controls & Customer Service in accordance with Commercial Distribution Finance's (CDF)SOP’s & Procedures.
The AM will be responsible for the in life management of an assigned portfolio of accounts. This will primarily include the provision of customer service and risk management. To achieve this the AM will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day customer relationship to ensure smooth in life running of the account
- Management of over lines within delegated credit authorities given
- Various internal reporting requirements.
- Support Commercial functions initiative to grow volume with the dealers
- Manage credit line submission to Credit
- Visit key dealers and manufacturers
- Engage in cross functional project and report out to management team
- Manage soft collections