Administrative Assistant - 9 Month ContractJob ID 46038BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
This role will be providing administrative support to the Equities, Spread Sales and FCM teams for CIB Markets.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Administration Duties
- Booking of complex travel and expenses via Concur
- Booking meeting rooms, video and audio conference calls
- Adding client contacts and meetings in Salesforce
- Liaising with IT Support for any IT/Telephone issues
- Preparing agendas and diary management
- General administration duties to include, but not limited to, processing of invoices, answering telephones, covering for other Team Members during busy times or holidays etc.
- Assisting/covering the Roadshow Manager with coordination and logistics for Equity and Credit NDRs and Analyst Marketing trips in EMEA where required
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good working knowledge of Concur or a similar expense and travel management system is essential
- Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Systems: Salesforce, Dealogic (or similar CRM/Event systems)
- Well organised and able to work under pressure while maintaining good attention to detail
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Must be extremely flexible with a positive, hands-on and proactive approach to work
- Previous experience of Roadshow and/or Analyst Marketing logistics preferred
- Previous trading floor administration experience preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.