Administrative AssistantApply now Job ID 20961BR Location London, United Kingdom;
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
Main function of the Job:
To provide highest calibre administrative and PA support
- Complex travel arrangements and coordination of itineraries.
- Diary management
- Team travel Co-ordination including preparing agendas etc.
- Arranging meetings, at home and abroad, internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation and running of meetings and committees, such as agendas and minutes etc.
- Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Assisting with presentations including typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Telephone and desk coverage.
- Managing and processing expenses and invoices.
- Filing, faxing, scanning documents.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Helping the team with ad-hoc problems i.e. Blackberry and telephone issues, I.T problems etc.
- Providing coverage and additional support while other members of the team are out of the office-
- Assisting with invoicing and disbursement requests.
- New joiner set up.
- Ad hoc and special projects as directed.
- Previous PA and administration experience, in a banking, financial services or consulting environment
- Strong diary-management and administrative skills
- Well organized with a proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Must be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent telephone manner.
- Must be extremely flexible with a positive, hands-on and proactive approach to work
- Knowledge of Concur or similar expense management systems advantageous
- Previous experience setting up/coordinating Road Shows
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.