Apps Systems EngineerApply now Job ID 37784BR Location London, United Kingdom;
Market Job Description
|Our Enterprise Information Technology - E3 (Enterprise Efficiency Engineering) team is seeking a Senior Engineer with strong SCRUM Master and JAVA developer skills to lead a team in addressing SHARP issues in relation to IT COSO. |
The position will require working with various Lines of Business across the organization to understand requirements, architect, design and develop the technology solution. The candidate should have a strong track record of following Agile processes and be able to lead teams.
This position requires the ability to stay abreast of emerging technologies, evaluate and recommend the go forward approach. This Engineer will research issues/concerns and look for root causes, develop and implement resolutions, while maintaining on-time delivery and appropriate follow up. This individual will lead and mentor junior team members, document software changes, technical processes and procedures and develop recommendations to correct deficiencies and improve the technical processes. The selected candidate will be expected to apply analytical skills and knowledge of systems and processes to learn new systems, applications, processes and techniques, while understanding business needs from a variety of sources, asking detailed questions to get the correct information, identify possible solutions and explain both clearly in verbal and written communications.
This position offers excellent growth opportunities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a highly-motivated, committed individual with a strong work-ethic. The projects have aggressive timelines and the individual may be called upon to help production support teams to troubleshoot issues and would require the candidate to thrive under pressure.
Skills & Requirements:
Market Skills and Certifications
- Work on COSO project design and build
- Deliver solutions to problems with the best technology available within the Wells Fargo framework
- Provide SME guidance for other teams as needed
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Lead development of reporting facility aggregating metrics from multitude of sources for production-candidate builds, ranging from code quality to story alignment.
- Design and deliver service improvements and generational refreshes.
- Educate developer community on development best practices.
- Handle support escalations. Troubleshoot developer issues in large range of technologies
- SCURM experience – preferably Certified SCRUM Master
- Maven, Ant, Gradle, Git SVN, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus & Artifactory tool experience
- Tomcat, Glassfish, Weblogic & JBoss Application Services experience
- MySQL, Oracle & SQL Server Database experience
- Linux, Solaris, Unix & Windows Operating System experience
- DevOps experience preferred
- Banking and/or financial experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.