Audio Visual Service Transformation SpecialistApply now Job ID 40903BR
Market Job Description
The key responsibilities of this role are to build and develop the AV services for Wells Fargo including processes, procedures and compliance to company policies ensuring AV services are deployed, managed and supported with consistent quality and excellence across the globe. In addition they will support the certification, build, deployment and ongoing support of AV services in the Cyber Threat and network command centres across the globe.
This person will be the focal point for all audio visual processes and lifecycle across the enterprise. They will coordinate across the technical groups of security, architecture, risk, cyber, asset management and infrastructure groups to ensure consistent delivery of products and services in this space.
They will define and document the processes for product lifecycle in the AV space while ensuring adherence to bank policies, security plans and updating critical systems of record. They will also work with vendors to ensure any new vulnerabilities are identified and remediated and coordinate with operational teams to keep support plans updated. There will be additional responsibility to ensure operational runbooks are in place and that the status of all products are tracked and reported to senior management standard.
This person will also implement business process mapping and ensure appropriate reporting is in place to satisfy the requirements of compliance and audit while meeting the demands of the TCP effort.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with technology infrastructure and its delivery components
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills
- Experience communicating with managers at various levels and different geographic locations
- Ability to respond to requests with urgency and manage changing priorities
- Experience working independently with limited supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of working in a large financial organization
- Ability to work independently when provided with high level direction
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.