Eastdil Secured Real Estate Relationship AssociateApply now Job ID 36784BR
Market Job Description
About the Role
We are currently looking for an Associate in our London office. We are looking for relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or Master’s degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES Associate, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated to a specific product type or business line, allowing you to develop expertise in your discipline. This position also involves a significant role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of analysts and the underwriting process, and continued hands on training.
- Working closely with senior team members and mentoring and training Analysts.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis.
- Preparing presentations and other materials for clients.
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
- Developing relationships outside the firm with comparable peer groups.
- Supporting sales through marketing and direct interaction with clients.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance.
- Masters or MBA graduate degree preferred but not required, with substantial focus on real estate finance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in commercial real estate experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
Posting Date: 23 July 2019
Closing Date: 23 August 2019
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.