Executive Assistant - Fixed Term ContractApply now Job ID 37772BR Location London, United Kingdom;
Market Job Description
The EMEA HR division which combines local market expertise with the size and strength of Wells Fargo, has an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Regional HR Manager. The role encompasses all aspects of support from producing documents and presentations, arranging meetings, dealing with travel and expenses, handling phones and other ad hoc requests. Strong organizational skills and communication skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure are essential.
The main purpose of the role is to provide executive admin support to the Regional HR Manager. Additionally may support other International HR leaders based in London and undertake some HR department administration tasks.
Strong organizational skills and communication skills, proactive and resourceful and the ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines are essential. Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of much of the work, discretion, judgement, attention to detail and professionalism are key qualities.
This role is offered on a twelve month fixed term contract based in 33 King William Street, London.
- Extensive and complex diary management: setting up multiple meetings, accommodating multiple time zones, resolving calendar conflicts, adjusting arrangements, managing recurring 1:1 meetings
- Assisting with meeting preparedness: managing agendas, collating materials, arranging speakers, assisting in coordinating, creating and improving the HR papers for committee meetings.
- Taking calls, receiving guests, booking meeting rooms, redirecting queries and calls as appropriate
- Acting as ambassador to the senior Executives
- Taking minutes in meetings, chairing internal HR meetings as required, printing meeting materials and managing logistics
- Arranging travel, booking conference & seminar attendance, arranging itineraries
- Delegated administrator for Time Tracker & Concur
- Processing HRC & HR Legal invoices, processing expenses
- Assisting with starter/leaver admin for EMEA HR TMs and HR seating plan
- Maintaining & accessing confidential HR department files as required
- Approver for HR meeting room bookings and HR confidential area floor access
- Updating HR org chart, management of HR team email groups
- Assist in organizing HR team activities, volunteer, social and team-building events
- Partner with the International EAP manager to organize 33KWS events and promotions.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Significant senior level EA experience within professional services environment.
- Experience supporting more than one Senior Leader and having responsibility for multiple tasks.
- Ability and discretion to work in an environment where exposure to highly confidential and sensitive situations and information is commonplace.
- Proficient MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel and Visio).
- Experience in managing complex diaries and travel arrangements.
- Ability to juggle many priorities and manage fast pace and with multiple tasks and responsibilities, whilst maintaining organized approach to work
- Flexible attitude, willing to adapt plans to accommodate the unexpected.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative resolve matters and complete tasks whilst adhering to corporate policies & guidelines
- Ability to handle interactions confidently and appropriately in person, by phone, by email.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – develops good, collaborative working relationships with colleagues and comfortable interacting with others in a range of different situations
- Unflappable, level-headed, pragmatic; able to handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous HR department experience is not required but must demonstrate an appreciation of requirements for discretion, confidentiality, adherence to company values, policies and standards.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.