FIG Customer Care Consultant - French SpeakingJob ID 45148BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Provide excellent, quality customer service to financial institutions clients of Wells Fargo. This includes managing service inquires for Payments and Trade, facilitating product set-up, changes and on-boarding, servicing our clients by phone or e-mail and providing insight into client activities to the relationship management teams, in the effort of achieving our financial goals. The role will be responsible for serving mainly customers in Central Europe; the Customer Care Consultant will be expected to work works to service CET time zone.
- Ensure all clients receive a high standard of customer service, monitoring agreed SLA’s
- Effectively partner with other Wells Fargo departments to ensure client issues are addressed and escalated using our case management system in a timely manner
- Handle all Payment related escalations from either Clients or other partners. This could include Cancellations, Early release, Priority or Rejected payments, BCNR, charges and any other format related issues.
- Work with both RM’s and GPS in relation to new Clients. Ensure all account opening/closing is handled correctly providing an exceptional Customer Experience.
- Monitor daily overdraft reports and rejected transactional payment activity, communicate those to clients and internal partners, monitoring that funds are received and payments executed timely.
- Closely engage and cooperate with other offices on Customer Care matters, including sharing issues and/or solutions to commonly raised client inquiries, thus benefiting of the experience from others as well as sharing learnings and best practices with other team members. As well as assisting to cover other offices or workloads when required.Understand and anticipate client needs, proactively identify solutions to inquiries and escalate issues to Senior Management as appropriate.
- Analyze and identify trends in tracking efforts such as Fraud, Ops Risk and Client Experience items for the region, identification of key areas of enhancement or improvement, with suggested opportunities or potential solutions towards continually striving to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Ensure all fraud related queries are tracked and reported as per procedures. UAR’s must be raised following guidelines outlined in the procedure.
- Proactively obtain and monitor client inquiries and transactional activity, communicate and discuss findings to the relationship and/or appropriate teams.
- Assist Clients with any Cheque related inquiries, which may include FCS, Cash Letter, Check collections, DTD, High value dollar cheque limits and unpaid items.
- Complete implementation and account maintenance (workflows), ensuring review of the update and impact to the clients billing, to ensure correctly implemented. Retrieving account information, assisting the relationship team in gathering and preparing analysis to support their activities (that fall in scope of customer care activities such as payment volume fluctuations, etc.). Assist the Credit Team to submit workflow forms to update DLOD limits where required.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Wells Fargo’s Payment & Trade products and services and the ability to effectively communicate their applications and benefits to clients and prospects of all levels.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of other Wells Fargo products, services and organizational structure; specifically possessing an understanding of the underlying customer service needs capabilities and functionalities of the core products covered by the Customer Care team.
- Actively participate in client service reviews, including working with the Regional Customer Care Manager, Relationship Managers and Global Payment Services, Customer Experience team on planning, pre meeting materials and follow up items, meeting with clients (both phone and in person, as appropriate)
- Partner effectively with other Wells Fargo groups (sales, product, operations etc.), assist in pricing initiatives, communication and monitor changes in clients payments/volume behavior
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Wells Fargo’s policies & procedures, including compliance and fraud risks inherent to the business
- Assist relationship management teams with information needed to address client activity and transactional reviews for compliance requirements
- Responsibility in ad-hoc projects and activities related to Customer Care for the region, as they arise
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Fluent French - German or other European languages desirable
- Flexibility to work CET time zone and may be required to work on UK Bank holidays
- Demonstrated ability and dedication to provide high quality Customer Service
- Demonstrated ability working in a multicultural team environment and liaise with multiple offices across the regions.
- Fast learner, ability to listen and effectively obtain information, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Extensive banking experience/working in the financial industry
- Significant customer facing experience
- Highly organized, with strong time management skills
- Strong IT skills and experience in Microsoft Office suite, as well as navigation of applications and computer systems
- Working knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management in the banking industry and Wells Fargo’s application of standards
- In-depth understanding of Payment & Trade products, extensive SWIFT and payment clearing knowledge, with USD clearing experience
- Detailed working knowledge of Wells Fargo’s IT systems / IT-tools including Workflow, Hogan, Mainframe, Intellitracs/PEGA, SWIFT messaging, and other tools related to customer care
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and perform well under pressure
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.