International Controllers Digitalisation LeadLocation: London, United Kingdom Job ID R-176097
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant.
Intl Controllers group is responsible for regulatory, financial and management reporting requirements in the region. The team also provides local support for varied financial services business lines as well as the Regional CFO/ management team
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for overall management and coordination of the Intl Controllers Digital Toolkit Strategy, acting as a clear point of ownership for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion and drive the digital transformation agenda within Intl controllers, helping demonstrate process efficiency and best practice for the wider Controller/ Finance organization.
- Build out of the required implementation frameworks and Operating models to implement digital toolkits into the Controllers organization with clear principles & use cases laid out for items available in the toolkit.
- Responsible for identifying and driving new initiatives that aim to enhance the working environment and processes by embracing new digital technologies and products
- Ownership of proof of concepts and business cases for new toolkit products
- Partner with key stakeholders in delivering the digital toolkit in line with firmwide policies, documentation standards and Control Framework requirements
- Become the advanced user across digital toolkit technologies currently in use within Intl Controllers & Champion proactive use of the toolkit within controllers
- Takeover ownership of the ‘RTB’ Alteryx implementation within Controllers – responsible for coaching and supporting Champions
- Build out the strategy and implementation plan for Visualization & Analytics tools (Tableau/ Power BI), Collaboration Tools (MS Teams/ Confluence) and other reporting solutions such as Workiva
- Active senior mgmt. KPI tracking on use cases and successful deliveries across all implementations
- Provide ‘Run the Bank’ SME support across all Intl Controllers toolkit initiatives
Required Qualifications, International:
- Innovative mindset with a track record of process enhancement, and knowledge of tools and products to support effective transformation
- Clear understanding of change management discipline, and the ability to collaborate effective with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical background/ working knowledge of at some the tools currently being implemented (Alteryx, Tableau, Workiva, Confluence)
- A self-starter with excellent time and project management skills that can identify, plan, prioritize and deliver against deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present concisely and accurately to senior audiences
- Proven track record in building out digital toolkits and associated Frameworks and Operating Models
- Intuitive; fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Clear understanding of internal and external expectations in respect of controls and governance
- Experience with iterative delivery/ Agile
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.