Learning & Development ConsultantApply now Job ID 19854BR Location London, United Kingdom;
At Wells Fargo a new opportunity has arisen for an experience Learning and Development professional to join the team based in London.
This role will be in the international Learning Services Group that provides learning, educational services and tools through consulting, project management and program management to support the capability development of team members based in the EMEA region. The International Learning Services Group is part of the Wells Fargo International HR organization.
- Build a detailed capability development plan in partnership with the assigned lines of business leaders.
- Assess current learning materials and revise/create where gaps are noted.
- Consult with business partners to ensure relevance and currency of learning interventions.
- Expand capability development programmes based on the Wells Fargo requirements as well as the geographic and lines of business needs.
- Ensure that learning is designed and delivered as required by the growing EMEA Wells Fargo platform.
- As needed, be involved in creation and/or delivery of training; e.g. enterprise LPD courses as certified.
- Ensure the costs of planned programmes are approved and provided with cost effective and impactful methods.
- Where required select and manage external training providers and partner with the Enterprise Third Party COE and appropriate enterprise supply chain partners.
- Partner with the subject matter experts to gain sign offs and create the needed learning interventions.
- Produce learning materials for in-house courses; partner with the Enterprise FL/ID team as appropriate.
- Work with the design team or external vendors to ensure that training uses the most appropriate method with a bias for testing and application.
- Foster partnerships with the local EMEA and International HR team, enterprise FL/ID, TDOE and Enterprise Relationship Management, Third Party COE and other parties as determined.
- Prior Learning and Development experience in the banking and financial services space.
- Experience and good understanding of learning diagnostics, design and assessments.
- Experience with and a basic understanding of e-learning platform functionalities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration.
- Skilled in Microsoft office and PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree preferred.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.