Loan AdministratorJob ID 46261BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
The individual will join the post-close function with the London Loans Administration team with the following responsibilities:
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, bi lateral, trade discounts and any other related facilities.
- Claiming and collection of all fees and interest relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of nostro and suspense account reconciliation breaks.
- Review and approval of peer group transaction entries into system-of-record
- Reviewing and procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Other tasks as requested by the team’s manager
Market Skills and Certifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Loan Agency administration and documentation
- Experienced user of LoanIQ system-of-record
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, eye for detail
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.