Loan AdministratorJob ID 49801BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Loans Administration team within Wells Fargo Bank N.A London Branch supports the lending activities of multiple lines of business within region. The team administers loans in an agent, participant and bilateral capacity, including associated payments and reconciliations.
The individual will join the post-close function with the London Loans Administration team with the following responsibilities:
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, bi lateral, trade discounts and any other related facilities.
- Claiming and collection of all fees and interest relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of nostro and suspense account reconciliation breaks.
- Review and approval of peer group transaction entries into system-of-record
- Reviewing and procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Other tasks as requested by the team’s manager
Market Skills and Certifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Loan Agency administration and documentation
- Experienced user of LoanIQ system-of-record
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, eye for detail
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.