Loan AdministratorJob ID 53480BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
This role sits within the overall Loans Administration team at Wells Fargo International Operations. The team member will perform day-to-day activities and operations for the On-boarding team, as well as any ad-hoc tasks that arise.
- Responsible for working with origination teams across multiple locations, reviewing complex deal structure, legal and ancillary documents for operational compatibility across our Bilateral, Participation and Agency lending portfolios, ensuring compliance with the bank’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Coordinating with the Loans Administration and Agency teams regarding all aspects of new and ongoing documentation issues.
- Oversight of deal builds in Loan IQ and production of deal overview sheets for Loans / Agency teams, & approval of same when completed by lower level team members
- Provide assistance to relationship manager in execution and closure of transactions.
- Ensure all compliance related requirements are completed for each new transactions and clients (KYC + any other documents required internally).
- Answering ad-hoc syndicate, borrower and internal queries.
- Regularly update and maintain internal databases and management information systems.
- Complete internal procedures as required to set up clients for specific products, ensuring all procedures comply with government regulations and company policies.
- Liaise with various internal departments (esp. credit control department and back office) to ensure smooth transactions execution, booking and reporting.
- Timely collection and distribution of financial information and related correspondence to syndicate lenders.
- Keep the Head of Loan Onboarding team abreast of on-going issues and escalation points.
- Support the teams focus on continuous improvement and challenge the status quo.
- Assist is the control framework completion & roll out across the London Loan Operations team
- Assist/lead/represent the London Loan Ops team on any onboarding related projects, which will have an impact on the onboarding team’s processing.
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes affecting loan documentation and product via the LMA/LSTA websites and attendance to relevant seminars.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Extensive experience in reviewing, facilitating and managing new and revised Loan Facility documentation with a strong familiarity of products and structuring awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards relating to documentation and credit practices including extensive knowledge and understanding of Loan Market Association (LMA) and Loan Syndications & Trading Association (LSTA) facility documentation.
- Client focused with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Individual accountability and ownership.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
Rolemodeling flexibility working across product and relationship teams in both strategic and network client arena.
- Experience of Loan IQ, Debt Domain and Intralinks preferable
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.