Regional Talent Strategy LeadApply now Job ID 22111BR Location London, United Kingdom;
The International Talent Strategy team is looking for a talented individual to join its dynamic and diverse team, supporting all aspects of Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning and Organization Development across 36 countries outside of the U.S. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is forging change and building out the infrastructure to embed a holistic talent strategy outside of the U.S.
Reporting to the International Talent Management and Development Leader, you will be responsible for driving the implementation and localization of Wells Fargo’s international D&I, Talent and OD strategies by providing consultation to local HR and business leaders and by managing the delivery of internationally designed programs and initiatives locally. It is crucial that we develop a credible pipeline of diverse future leaders who can lead across borders, business lines and a global matrix structure to support Wells Fargo’s planned regional growth.
In this role you will have a wide variety of responsibilities to include: owning the end-to-end talent management cycle, initiating and managing diversity programs, growing our top talent with targeted development and mobility solutions and developing an inclusive culture where all team members can achieve their potential. You will partner with various business and HR stakeholders, plus partner with the enterprise to leverage existing tools, resources and materials that help build out our D&I, Talent and OD strategies.
- Partners with the regional HR teams, the International Talent Strategy team and the wider Enterprise to deliver and embed D&I, Talent and OD initiatives regionally.
- Owns the end to end Talent Management proposition for the region, including – identification, development & mobility.
- Co-facilitates regional succession planning discussions, assesses talent gaps and suggest actions needed to strengthen the regional talent bench and pipelines.
- Acts as ‘talent agent’ for regional high potentials, has deep understanding of career aspirations and development needs and actively scouts for assignment opportunities through close partnerships with Talent Acquisition and other regional/enterprise talent leads.
- Manages delivery of talent development solutions and programs - including the Early Talent Development programs in partnership with local Learning teams and Talent Acquisition - adapting content to local requirements as appropriate
- Partners with L&D to align global D&I capability building to regional needs
- Provides local support for regional and country specific D&I initiatives and fosters a culture of inclusion
- Initiates and manages local strategic D&I partnerships and programs to the fullest potential
- Implements and manages programs, processes, guidelines, tools and instruments that could support core and common OD initiatives associated with diversity and inclusion and the organizational constructs that accompany an inclusive culture.
- Provides regular D&I and Talent metrics to monitor key performance indicators and evaluate programs. Leverages strategic insights from data trends to implement improvement plans and to address issues in a timely manner.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred. Some aspects of undergraduate and postgraduate education are likely to have a direct link to talent management (e.g. psychology, personnel management, leadership)
- Seasoned professional with overall HR experience
- Ability to collaborate, influence and effectively challenge leaders, peers and colleagues in a matrix environment.
- Ability to influence senior leaders, shows executive presence
- Proven track record in executing end-to-end Talent Management propositions to include top talent identification, development and mobility.
- Previous experience in Organization Development.
- Experience with global diversity & inclusion initiatives desirable.
- Strong analytical skills to capture and analyze appropriate data to determine trends.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and demonstrated resiliency, adaptability and commitment during times of change.
- Proven ability to successfully initiate and oversee complex projects of small and large scale.
- Role models inclusive leadership, collaborates and influences without direct authority.
- Experience of working in International and/or global roles.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task whilst maintaining clear line of sight to D&I, Talent and OD strategies and objectives.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.