Senior Transaction Reporting AnalystJob ID 46096BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Monitoring and when needed perform the daily exceptions management process in a timely and accurate manner to meet Wells Fargo’s reporting obligations.
- Further enhance the control framework around transaction reporting processes
- Maintenance and enhancement of governance documents (eg. Process flows and procedures)
- Provide analytical support to regulatory change projects.
- Act as the link between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Co-ordinate testing support to regulatory change projects with local SMEs.
- Work with Traders and Salespeople to work through potential trade issues and violations.
- Work with Compliance and Legal team partners on rule interpretations for regulatory change.
- Delivery timely and accurate MI to Operations & Compliance management.
- Issue Management and write ups.
- Liaise with senior regional stakeholders through Senior Stakeholder meetings.
- Present in Senior Stakeholder meetings, Forums or Steer Co’s.
- Create a TR BOW, own and steer issues until resolution.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent experience in transaction reporting operations, covering MiFID and EMIR, and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of both the regulations and reporting methodologies.
- Knowledge of transaction reporting operations including EMIR, MiFIR/MiFID I & II requirements.
- Ability to understand and translate regulatory rule changes and map to requirements.
- Working product knowledge in OTC Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities spaces.
- Experience of working with project stakeholders to deliver change. Proven track record of process improvements and project delivery.
- Solid communication and organisational skills – to work with local and remote Operations, Technology and Compliance stakeholders.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.