Complaints/EO SupervisorJob ID 61173BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Responsibilitieswill include managing a unique complaints department/function with case workers being comprised of specialists/team lead roles First line managers who are responsible for overseeing a team that responds to escalated complaints inquiries or complaints regarding products and services requiring special handling. Duties may include: developing and monitoring service standards and goals; performing service, and product analyses; improving group performance; providing information and consultation to management; coordinating staff, adhering to budget, and resources to provide quality service; resolving complex issues or inquiries; ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies; hiring, training, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Market Skills and Certifications
Required Qualifications: 2+ years of supervisory experience in BPO/Call Center with 4+ years of financial experience; Amendable to work on shifting schedule including night shift, weekends and/or Philippine holidays; amendable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications
- Customer service driven
- Conduct in-depth research based upon Customer Complaints
- Accurate and timely capture and input of data into various systems and applications
- Responsible for completing all assigned tasks accurately and within the defined processing time frame
- Understanding of the production environment requirements
- Adhere to all aspects of the production related procedures to ensure all internal controls are followed
- Escalate any problems resolving exceptions, issues or delays in a timely manner to Manager and state side partners, as applicable
- Resolve operational and process exceptions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, with guidance
- Monitor various email boxes and decision requests based on certain business criteria
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and effectively
- Ensure all information in written documents is consistent with our brand standard, business objectives, and stylistic standards
- Ensure final response complies with all submission requirements
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.